- Soldiers Of Pestilence -

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

SSFIV: AE Main Characters

-Chronosavior-
    -Chronosavior-
    | SOP Recruiter |

SSFIV: AE Main Characters Empty SSFIV: AE Main Characters

Post by -Chronosavior- Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:09 am

Its pretty simple! Post your main characters and explain why you enjoy using them. I'll start first! My main characters are: Sakura, Ibuki and Abel. I main those three simply because they have crazy mixups, flashy combos, and can be very unpredictable. Not to mention they are all very fun to play with. Now that you guys know why I main those characters....

Who do you guys main in SSFIV:AE and why?! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    ODLowKi
    ODLowKi
    | SOP Leader |

SSFIV: AE Main Characters Empty Re: SSFIV: AE Main Characters

Post by ODLowKi Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:16 am

Ken: Because he's not like Ryu lol, I love how innovative his mix up can be. He's a very basic character but when your a good Ken user another good player would be able to tell that your a good Ken player.

Rose: Picked her up because our past soldier sksksksksk222(R.I.P bro) passed away, so I picked her up as a tribute to him.

Cammy: Devastating rush down, applies so much pressure and causes nightmares for some characters that I can't beat with Ken and Rose.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:05 pm